- You will
- work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
- be analysing various industries, companies and processes to determine where value is created and how business activities are remunerated.
- Your work will help our clients to determine their intercompany transfer-pricing policies and to prepare related reporting to the tax authorities. Typical responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting regular economic analyses pursuant to the preparation of transfer pricing reports, including responsibility for data-gathering;
- Preparing relevant transfer pricing reports and benchmarking analysis;
- Analyzing business value chains to establish the most appropriate transfer pricing policy.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about different business models, including long term strategies, in diverse industries and will assist in the sales process and with general marketing e.g. publications and/or events.
- You will attend client meetings together with more experienced colleagues.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. EY is looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. EY is looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. EY is looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Master’s degree with specialization in LLM in International Taxation and/or Law
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
- Ability to communicate effectively and a team-player mindset
- Organisation, flexibility and ability to manage several files with solid analytical skills
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- To build up solid technical skills, you will receive an intensive professional training and coaching, and will have the opportunity to obtain a professional certification.
More information is available here.
If you are interested in the position, please apply here.