- You will
- work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
- be joining the Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) Services team into their rapid expansion and support the increasing demand from customers for quality tax services. Within an international team, you will assist in the preparation and review of tax returns as well as in the tracking of filing obligations.
- you will do financial data analysis and handle electronic filing of tax returns.
- review tax assessments, advances, advise your clients on a tailor-made approach and will prepare, review of the year-end tax provisions.
- analyse tax accounts, reconciliations and handle routine queries to resolve issues.
- be working in conjunction with our International Tax and Transaction Services teams, as well as accounting & indirect tax teams to support clients with all their filing obligations.
- gain experience in working for financial industry sector companies with a particular focus on Alternative Investment Funds (e.g. Private equity, Real estate & Hedge funds) as well as multi-national and mid-market companies.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. EY is looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. EY is looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. EY is looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Master’s degree with specialization in Law, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
- Ability to communicate effectively and a team-player mindset
- Organisation, flexibility and ability to manage several files with solid analytical skills
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- To build up solid technical skills, you will receive an intensive professional training and coaching, and will have the opportunity to obtain a professional certification.
More information is available here.
If you are interested in the position, please apply here.