- You will
- work in multi-disciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies.
- provide Tax expertise to the financial services clients whilst offering a multidisciplinary approach to the clients.
- advise on international tax implications for multinational companies in relation to mergers and acquisitions as well as financing and holding activities.
- work on tax and strategic transaction advice in particular for our financial services clients and will provide tax structuring advice (Luxembourg and cross border).
- contribute to the pre and post completion Tax planning, International Tax due diligence and will review sales and purchase documentation from a Tax perspective.
- manage and develop relationships with portfolio companies highlighting Tax planning opportunities and will analyze potential acquisitions and make recommendations accordingly.
- manage client service teams and contribute to people development.
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. EY is looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. EY is looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. EY is looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Master’s degree with specialization in Law, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
- Ability to communicate effectively and a team-player mindset
- Organisation, flexibility and ability to manage several files with solid analytical skills
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- To build up solid technical skills, you will receive an intensive professional training and coaching, and will have the opportunity to obtain a professional certification
More information is available here.
If you are interested in the position, please apply here.